If you are sharp, technically proficient, and have admirable people skills, then we want you to be part of our highly talented and energetic team. If you have obtained degrees, certifications and/or designations of desire, then put it to good use. Our business model and service offering is well diversified, yet specialized. We withstand the test of time, good markets and recessions.
Consultant Skills and Attributes We Look For
- Ideally, 5+ years experience
- Public company backgrounds desired or recognizable private companies
- For Engineers, Cisco, Microsoft certifications a plus
- BSEE/BSCS and MSEE/MSCS degrees
- For Finance and Accounting, Big 4 CPA or MBA a plus. Other related designations a plus:
- Knowledge of ERPs: JDE, Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Hyperion, etc.
- Advanced MS Excel
- Finance & Accounting Consultants require an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Experience in cash management, general ledger accounting, budget forecasting & allocation, portfolio accounting, management reporting
- For Marketing:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Project Management Tools: Basecamp, Jira, Agile, Workfront, MS Project
- Ability to work well in a dynamic fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
We place an emphasis on helping our clients win with high quality service. Our consultants help make that happen. You are our greatest asset. WinCorp Solutions understands the need for continual improvement and dynamic growth. We provide opportunities, both personally, professionally and financially that only our consultants can experience. We feel we have built something special. If you feel you would like to embrace this culture, please contact us.